Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Contextual menus on token not working

I was prepping for tonight's game this morning when I noticed I can't right-click to get the contextual menus on tokens. The loss of these pretty much makes Roll20 unusable for me, as I use them all the time. I'm on a Mac running Sierra and the latest public release of Chrome. Contextual menus are popping up as expected everywhere else, including other links in the game environment (like my avatar, macro buttons, etc), so I'm pretty sure something's up with the tokens. I looked to make sure I wasn't logged in as a player (although I'm not sure that would make a difference). I tried relaunching the game, Chrome, and my computer. Nothing. In all my years in Roll20, I've never experienced this before. Hoping for a fix soonish, as I can't really play until this gets fixed.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hey, Malcolm! Sorry to hear you're having issues. Are you able to select the tokens normally to move around, resize, rotate etc? If not, are you sure the tokens you're trying to manipulate are on the same layer as you? Silly question, I know, but it happens to the best of us.  If none of the above is working, could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
I didn't check for layers, but I just got home from work, launch Chrome and my game, and the menus are working now, thank goodness. Didn't switch layers or do anything different than I did this morning. Oh, well. Gladness. 
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Awesome. Since this is resolved, I'll go ahead and close the thread. If you need anything else, feel free to make a new thread. =D