Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] Lost Mine of Phandelver - Thursdays 8PM CST

Running the D&D 5e introductory module "Lost Mine of Phandelver". All character classes/races/abilities to be from the PHB only. Discord will be used for voice communication, so please have a good headset with mic. I'm a newer DM, and am currently running this module with another group as well, whom are a little into it. My home game has been cancelled for a few months, so I have another night available for a game, and am looking forward to testing out the new features I've added in for Roll20 use. While I do not intend to specifically include any 18+ content, I wouldn't feel comfortable with a youth being in the game due to the fact that there may be swearing and/or some crude remarks from the players from time to time. Sorry. For your application please create a new topic "Player Application" and include the following: Name: Age (approximate is fine): Preferred Race/Class (if any): D&D Experience: D&D 5e Specific Experience: Link to Roll20 Posting -&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71416/lost-mine" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71416/lost-mine</a>...
Hi im Tim and would love to join ur campaign. I have been playing the lost mines with my wife but seeing as how its juss the two of us i would like more interaction. Age-30 Preffered race-Dwarf D&D exp-Limited but with a decent grasp on rules specific exp-have played the lost mines for about two weeks now
Tim R. said: Hi im Tim and would love to join ur campaign. I have been playing the lost mines with my wife but seeing as how its juss the two of us i would like more interaction. Age-30 Preffered race-Dwarf D&D exp-Limited but with a decent grasp on rules specific exp-have played the lost mines for about two weeks now Are both of you looking to play, or just yourself? Please follow the link in the original post to put in your application there too. Thanks!
Hello there. I have been looking for a game for awhile now. Tired of dming and just want to have fun murder hoboing around. Looking to play a rogue or wizard, or a combination of both. Let me know if you are still recruiting.
Hit up the link in the original post, still have a few slots to fill for murder hobos&nbsp;