Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Finding web images again?

Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hey all, I've got a bunch of map items that I pulled in from the web a while back - lots of tombs and sarcophagi etc. They're scattered all over a couple of maps, and I can't remember which ones were marketplace items, which were from the web, or even if some were from my library somewhere ( I can't find them, so I don't think so). I want to use some of these again, but I have no idea what I searched for to find them - I can't get any of them to appear any more.  Now I guess I should originally have "copied to folder" but I didn't. Is there any way (short of writing a script to dump out all the URLs, downloading them and re-uploading them!) to get these tokens back into my library somewhere/somehow? I know I can copy and paste them from one map to the next, but it's fiddly and I just know I'm going to want to do this again at some point - so I'd prefer to be able to file these away somewhere in the library for easy reuse in the future... Cheers, Lucian
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Setting an image to be the Default Token of a Character allows you to copy its URL by right-clicking it within the Edit Character window. Change 'thumb' to 'original' within the URL before saving it.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Silvyre said: Setting an image to be the Default Token of a Character allows you to copy its URL by right-clicking it within the Edit Character window. Change 'thumb' to 'original' within the URL before saving it. But then the only way that I can subsequently get that image into my library is by downloading it, and re-uploading it? I was hoping that there was a slightly less faffy way of doing this, I have about 30 of these things dotted around a couple of maps and I was really hoping I could get them into my library more directly...
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Probably not without a download/upload cycle.  On the bright side, you could take the opportunity to give them nice names. =D