Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forum thread didn't get bumped after I replied to it.

I replied to a thread on Pro sub-forum and it didn't get re-ordered to the top like it should.&nbsp; Last Post field is displayed correctly and it seems to be the only thread effected. It does have a negative context, so I'm not sure if it might be intentional, but I haven't seen anything like that in the rules. Here's link to the thread (need Pro account to access):&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4751780/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4751780/</a>
Absolutely due to the passive aggressive tones by multiple people. &nbsp;Letting it sink is fine as it is still there for discussion, closing it would be worse, and deleting it would be outright bad.&nbsp; Though I think that's the first time I've seen it not 'bump', usually it just disappears from the 'first' page. It isn't a bug.
Rol20 has changed how forums work somewhere in the past year. Now posts only bump to the front page only during their first week (Inside the actual sub forum they still bump normally) and moderators have the power to "sink" threads, so that they do not bump from new posts.
Brother Sharp said: Rol20 has changed how forums work somewhere in the past year. Now posts only bump to the front page only during their first week (Inside the actual sub forum they still bump normally) and moderators have the power to "sink" threads, so that they do not bump from new posts. Ah thats why i someday stopped seeing the Shaped character sheet thread on the front page of the forums! Good to know ;)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you follow a thread, you get notifications on new posts even if it doesn't bump to the front. I've done that on a few threads that sit a page or two back for weeks at a time.
Pat S. said: If you follow a thread, you get notifications on new posts even if it doesn't bump to the front. I've done that on a few threads that sit a page or two back for weeks at a time. Yes i did that for a while, but its just too many notifications to be honest ;)&nbsp;