Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I want to delete my entire Art Library at once.

I have been scrolling through my library and removing a single image at a time repeatedly because it will not allow me to batch select and delete multiple. I want literally everything removed so i can start fresh. I have gone through the 4 step process given in other responses and it has refused to work. and at this point I am considering giving up and making a new Roll20 account because that will be easier. If someone could help, and by help I mean just delete my ENTIRE library, that'd be amazing!

Edited 1489257235
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Nuptup. I'm happy to tell you that you can bulk delete your art assets. You should be able to go into your library and click on multiple images then right click and select delete. Not sure at the moment about the bulk delete of the whole library in one go but I am asking about it. Just got the answer "Right click in Recent Uploads window view and there's a "Select All" option" then right click and select delete. That should do your bulk delete.
Am i meant to do this in the "My Library" web-page or in-game?
Ok, Got it fixed, thanks!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry that I did not state you need to do it in game. Apologies for that oversight.