Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[BUG] Creating Path with API

Greetings oh wise Developers! (Hi Riley!) When creating a path with the API, only a very tiny portion of the entire path is selectable. This is unlike when you manually draw a path, the entire thing is selectable. I'm currently creating templates for spells and it's very hard to select the template afterwards to adjust it or even delete it.

Edited 1385092623
Riley D.
Roll20 Team
Try changing the width/height settings for the path when you are creating it and see if that makes a difference. I think (without actually opening up a campaign and testing it right now) that you have to manually set those (e.g. if you know based on the path's path property that the bounding box would be 400x400 pixels, you have to set it to that when you create the path). If not let me know and I'll take a look.

Edited 1385119164
Yep, that fixes it. Now I just have to go reset all my center points...