Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e OGL Default Character Sheet Setting Resets after Save

The changes I am making to the Default Sheet Settings section of the 5e OGL character sheet keep resetting every time I save them. I check the box for NPC, I change ROLL QUERIES to Advantage Toggle and AUTO DAMAGE ROLL to Auto Roll Damage & Crit. As I hit Save and the screen reloads though I find it back to the way it was before I made the changes. Below is a screenshot of the way it automatically resets for me. I've gone into the game to see if the changes were made anyway, but any new creature I move over for the first time uses the defaults listed below instead of the changes I made. If I make the change to the sheet in game that particular sheet will then keep the change, but I must manually make the change for each new character sheet.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
In order to streamline the updating process for the 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Character Sheet, we're asking that all discussion regarding this Character Sheet take place within our stickied thread in the Character Sheets forum: 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v1.6 I've moved your post over to the above thread , where we can better focus on it. Thank you.