Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Map Pack: Mik's Mixed Roadside Maps

Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey guys, I've just released my first map pack on the Roll20 Marketplace, my  Mixed Roadside Maps pack! The pack was done in a hand-drawn style inspired by map makers like Dyson, Mike Schley, and Ross McConnell (Two-Minute Tabletop). It focuses on maps for any game featuring roads and trails, taking place in a number of locales. Each map is full of  cover and interesting terrain,  including vertical cliffs, bushes and trees to hide in, rocks and rivers and cliffs, and a number of other things! Each map is 20x20 units (at 140px/sq). I hope you GMs out there can make some great use of these, next time you want to spruce up that caravan! Thanks for checking these out!
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
I was just looking at you pack. It's real pretty.
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks! I hope it can be helpful to players here!