Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Ambient table light.

Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
Hello, I use Roll20 for a while now but I used to host a few games on Fantasy Ground (I prefer Roll20). One of the very simple features they had, however, was to be able to toggle a little ambient light effect that would dim or bright up the table to fake morning/night or weathers. It would be nice to maybe find something similar to make your group realize it is getting late in-game, other than ''It's dark, go to bed''. I also think it would add to the immersion and make battle and exploration map who are explored under theses times more enjoyable.

Edited 1489782604
Jen
Pro
How about this existing suggestion?&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1337963/adjustable-global-illumination-dynamic-lighting" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1337963/adjustable-global-illumination-dynamic-lighting</a>

Edited 1489782614
Jen
Pro
Or this one: Different colors to dynamic lighting and light sources
Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
I kinda wanted more a global table effect not a dynamic light thing, this is why I posted myself.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .