Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Set a token bar to max?

Hey, I've tried googling this but I can't seem to find anything suggesting that this is possible. Is there any easy way to put a token bar to the maximum value? My players have large HP values these days and I'd like to just be able to put their HP to max instead of having to open the sheet and see their HP.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Their token should record max in the second box. You just need to open the token.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
SorteKanin said: Hey, I've tried googling this but I can't seem to find anything suggesting that this is possible. Is there any easy way to put a token bar to the maximum value? My players have large HP values these days and I'd like to just be able to put their HP to max instead of having to open the sheet and see their HP. With TokenMod (an API script, hence needing a Pro feature), you can do it in a single macro. Lacking Pro, the best you can do is a macro like /w GM @{selected|bar1|max} to whisper a token's bar max to yourself, and then set it manually to that value afterwards.
Andrew (Halfling Gypsy) said: Their token should record max in the second box. You just need to open the token. I know this, but a shortcut to this would've been nice, like the shortcuts for adding and subtracting with +10 or -5. Maybe "++" for going to max value would be cool.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For your suggestions, we offer the Suggestions & Ideas forum, which is based on voting from the whole community. Please review our Forum Voting wiki page for more information on how voting works, and our Suggestions & Ideas Posting Guidelines for the added expectations above and beyond our standard Code of Conduct . As this is a suggestion thread outside the designated forum, the thread will be closed.