Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to add players to our RP group!

Hello all! My group of players and GMs are looking to add a couple players to our group. &nbsp;We play an assortment of games, including, FFG Star Wars, Pendragon 5E, and ASOIAF RPG. &nbsp;We have more systems planned for the future, including, but not limited to, Qin: The Warring States, Hunter: The Vigil, and more. &nbsp;There's probably a half-dozen of us or so, and we're RP heavy, looking for responsible, mature, and involved players or GMs. Feel free to check out our YouTube channel here: &nbsp; <a href="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWuQ35EIFeJDt1_FG" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWuQ35EIFeJDt1_FG</a>... If you're interested, please feel free to respond here or shoot me a PM. &nbsp; Tet&nbsp;
Wow, someone who plays Pendragon! You must be RP heavy and mature. Sounds right up my alley. Love to hear from you.&nbsp;
Yes we do. I sent you a PM.
Honestly, I am new to the tabletop rp scene. But I'd be very interested in joining a group that is roleplay-heavy, since I have done many years of rping!
Never tried any of these games but i love to rp and want to get better at it
It depends on when people are free. &nbsp;We don't necessarily have a set time/day.
A RP-heavy group that looks for dedicated people wou do not only play DnD. Sounds to good to be true. I can both GM and be a player. I am in CEST and would be very intrested.&nbsp;
I'm interested if you are still looking. Have not been interested in D&D for several years now.&nbsp;
Heya! This looks interesting! My skype is ferelonshaderoot and my discord is william#7031. Message me when you can!
That Discord handle did not work ...

Edited 1490335197
I am running too many games now, 3 per week, to run or play.&nbsp; but I have run and have the books for all of the above, ran SoIaF, and FFG Edge of the Empire via roll20. I have played in but not run Pendragon, here on roll20. &nbsp; I am a Narrative style GM. Looking for long term group of Narrative style Collaborative storytelling. Just not over the next 3 months...too busy.&nbsp; But seeking to join to facilitiate not having to search for and find Narrative style story collab players each and every time I run something. Edit: Registered on dicefellowship.org as Pardalis66. Looks good. Maybe I can get a sci fi game going in the near future. was looking at that thread.