Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Change default view of Suggestions forum to "Recent Activity"

Support Class
Marketplace Creator
Currently, what viewers see of the Suggestions Forum is the same 5 topics that have been visible for months. Meanwhile, many people are making great posts that either go unseen because of the extra effort needed to find them, or duplicate existing features for the same reason, and fail to upvote. It would likely encourage a lot of the more desired behavior by changing the default view to "Recent Activity" instead of "Popular". I am using my last vote to make this post.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As this is essentially completed, with the choice of three views to make default, I will close this thread to refund the votes.