Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Homebrew D&D 4e. Game seeking 2 more players.

Hey guys and gals, looking to play some D&D 4e? Well we got 2 open slots looking to be filled. This is a home brew open world game built by the players, meaning your input and character backstories will help shape the world we live in. So here is what you need to know... Level 1 Character (Any class, any race from the 3 player handbooks, any gender) Stats can be rolled or buy in, stats must be rolled in front of GM. Weekly Game, Fridays at 7:30 EST Most materials allowed, no themes, basic standard starting equipment. Contact Alex or post here if you want in! Looking to know who is in the party and want to round it out? Well we have a Half Elf Cleric, a Halfling Rogue, and a Shardmind Sorcerer.
i would have been interested but my only defender is based on the athasian minstrel theme : (
I would like to join if still possible.I can play a defender or controller if you need one.
For now we look full.