Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Already purchased marketplace items buyable

Edited 1490206029
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I was looking around the marketplace buying packs that looked interesting, and noticed one I could buy, that I already bought. I MIGHT have bought others today I already had before I noticed this, I noticed because this pack allows downloads I could see I 'owned' it already. This is in my Marketplace Purchases list (Wild Woods 3): But on the marketplace I can pay for it again (AND download it because I already have it):

Edited 1490217789
Gid
Roll20 Team
This allows you to purchase that art pack for someone else. When you click on the Purchase button on a Marketplace product you already own, you will not be able to select the radio button for "Myself" , only "A Recent Player" or "By Email" are selectable on the purchase window.

Edited 1490212098
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
ah OK my mistake apologies. This a recently(ish) change? I could have swore at one time the buy button was different if you owned it.
Gid
Roll20 Team
It's been like this since October 25th, 2016 when we added the ability to gift players with Marketplace content. I'm not sure if that counts in the book as 'recent', but it a new thing from last year.
DXWarlock
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It probably does LOL. I rarely pay attention to small changes unless it stands out to me for some reason. I've probably looked at dozens of packs since then and not noticed it.