Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need 2 players for an Ongoing AD&D game

GiGGles
Plus
Translator
Needed 2 players to play AD&D 1 E (only) . Newbies OK . Friday Nights 1900 cst till midnight. Every other week. (( IF you do something stupid expect to die, If you die your out till the group is able to get another party member.))
Very interested. A few questions first, what kind of AD&D are you running? Going through the classic Modules? Trying to have the brutal danger of the old days back? As for the party, what is your current roster and how much experience would the player start off with?
GiGGles
Plus
Translator
1e, there at the village of hommlett but who knows which way they will go. Party: MU, Cleric, Fighter, Fighter (just had the thief puss out, so i was npcing him) another fighter I may drop if she doesnt show next time.
I would be interested in joining your group.