Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG/M] (3 players) Group of friends looking for Wednesday night game

Edited 1490228440
Hey there! I am looking - along with two friends - for a Wednesday evening game starting (flexibly) around 7 pm Eastern. We have an interest in D&D 4e and Pathfinder, as well as Shadowrun or World of Darkness. I'm 29 years old, and my friends are around the same age range. We're looking for a GM or established group interested in these systems, with the hope of finding a long-term group of gaming friends. Please feel free to PM me. Skype or Discord are on offer here to get to know folks interested in playing with us. Please no messages without an established GM. Free games only.
Note: we found a game, this listing is no longer active (for now.) However, I welcome interested parties to PM me - I'm always willing to meet people who may be available and interesting in a future game.