Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5E Shaped] Possible bug

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
There may be a bug which can be caused by taking a spellcaster, trying to add a spell, leaving that spell slot empty, and then turning off the green "Spells" button.  If this is the correct sequence, then the result is to effectively disable the "+Add" button from adding new spell slots. The sheet being used is v11.0.3.
Here's Kryx's issue tracker
I have tested it in the same game that it occurred and this does not produce the same problem.  I tried various combos to get it to fail, and could not. The original buggy sheet still has the behaviour that mouse changes to indicate that Add is active as a button, but fails to do anything on click. I can see nothing odd in the visible attributes. Unless it happens again, I think this has to be marked down to database corruption.