Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Masks: Marathon City needs you!

Edited 1493136074
Game: Masks: Marathon City System: Masks Players: Seeking 1-2 More. Format: Weekly Discord, 7:30pm EDT-late, Mondays. No European Players (We had some; they fell asleep.) Join a team with a superfamous Fillipino Celebrity, her Standup-Comedy themed girlfriend, and an escaped (?) sleep study patient who keeps sliding into his dreams, which are set in a 1950s sitcom. You're gonna lauff, and jokes, and sarcasm, but plenty of drama, too, as well. Please post a character concept from a core or expansion book (no Protege, Nova/Doomed, or Star; The Youth is ok.) and we'll contact you. Callback: Totally team leader. I promise guys.
Gonna give this a weekend bump.
You mention weekly, but what day?
Backstory When did you first put on the mask? Why? 6 months ago a group was bothering the neighborhood. Thefts, fights, plenty more. The police couldn’t find anything and it wasn’t big enough for most of the supers. Alexis had been hiding her powers for a while now. She took the step and put on a mask to stop them and save her neighborhood. Now, she wants to help more. Why do you keep a secret identity? Her parents would be far from happy about this. Not to mention, there was an incident where Icicle caused an accident [no one was hurt.] and as a result, it could damage the families name. Who, outside of the team, knows about your dual identity? Her brother in college. Aidan is a few years older than her and thinks highly of her taking up the mask. There was that 'need' to tell someone about it. He's also one of the few people aware of her powers. Her brothers always found the supers interesting and looks up to the ideals. He got to meet one once during an attack. While he sees the good, his parents tend to see the destruction left in their wake and don't think highly of supers in general. Who thinks the worst of your masked identity? Her parents. Why do you care about the team? They’re working to protect people from those who don’t care who they hurt to get what they want. Family: Mom: Violette Dad: Flynn Older Brother: Aidan Younger Brothers, Twins: Andrew & Antony The Cove Cafe  has been in the family since before the Golden Are Supers.
Evan S. said: You mention weekly, but what day? Fixed, but we may be full. :)
Are you still full?
Yup.
Aaaah, I'd love to play, omg D: You're full right? ;(

Edited 1491758797
Maybe you, Evan and Cameron should start a group. :)
Gets! This looks interesting! My Skype is ferelonshaderoot. Message me when you can Silly, Even, or cameron!