Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

"New posts in followed threads" should be "Followed threads with new posts"

Example: I follow 2 threads and while I'm logged out one of them have 10 new posts and the other 1, I will get a notification next time I login that I have 11 posts in the threads I follow with links to each post. Due to various length on forum user names and titles of threads it can be tricky to spot the 1 post in the least active thread. Instead you will most likely use the link to the first post of the active thread, read all the threads there and click the dismiss button for the rest assuming they were all from that thread.  I suggest changing this so that you only get links to the first new post in each thread.
Gold
Forum Champion
Good suggestion indeed. There is an existing Suggestion thread for this. Please add your Comments and vote +1 if you agree it is a match and fits together with your idea, Overhaul Site Notifications
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .