Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[5e Community] 5e character sheet giving the wrong info

So I'm part of a game where I'm having to run multiple characters, and so I set up all the different sheets made sure everything was right then double checked and such. So today we actually get the game started and get to roll making. Then I realize the character I was using was getting a +4 on a roll it should've only been getting a +2, fast forward a little to our first encounter and I make an attack roll with this characters quarterstaff and...it's a shortsword suddenly? I go and place my token back down and it's the right token for the character, and the sheet is saying it's the right character but all the rolls are for one of the other character sheets I had.  So naturally I try the obvious and make rolls with my other sheets to see if they glitched and switched around, and they're all correct. Does anyone know how this possibly got caused or a way to fix it other than rewriting that whole sheet?
Which of the three Character Sheets for D&D 5E are you using? OGL by Roll20 <a href="https://app.roll20.net/sheet-previews/ogl5e.png" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/sheet-previews/ogl5e.png</a> Community Contributed <a href="https://app.roll20.net/sheet-previews/dnd5e.png" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/sheet-previews/dnd5e.png</a> Shaped <a href="https://app.roll20.net/sheet-previews/dnd5eshaped2.jpg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/sheet-previews/dnd5eshaped2.jpg</a>
1490479504

Edited 1490487867
The Community Contributed DnD5e sheet. EDIT: &nbsp;No idea why this has been moved out of the section it was in as it's still a technical problem or bug. Also after attempting to use another characters sheet it's now doing the same, after further inspection it seems all four of my character sheets are using the rolls of a specific one. &nbsp;
1490487568

Edited 1490487584
If you open the Character in question and make the rolls directly from the character sheet, do these issues persist? If so, it might help determine exactly what the issue is if you could post the malfunctioning code output by one of the Sheet Roll Buttons . Check out that link for instruction on how to acquire this output.
I found out the issue. Apparently the fact that all the characters had the same name is what caused it. After changing the names on all of them to be more detailed instead of the same generic name the rolls all began working again.
I'm glad you figured it out!