Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Nesting Menu Problem

Hi, I'm trying to clean up my very lengthy macro bar by setting up 'nested menus'.  Here's my first attempt: /w gm &{template:5e-shaped} {{title=Madness Menu}} {{text_center= Short term madness effect lasts for [[1d10]] minutes. [Short Term Madness](!#ShortTermMadness) Long term madness effect lasts [[ [[1d10]]*[[10]] ]] hours. [Long Term Madness](!#LongTermMadness) Indefinite madness lasts until cured. [Indefinite Madness](!#IndefiniteMadness) }} The macro creates the menu I want, but the macros (which refer to rollable tables) don't fire off when I click on the buttons.  I've checked to ensure that the reference to the rollable table I use in the macro is correct.  What am I doing wrong?

Edited 1490701867
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Add a NewLine after the exclamation marks. I use 
 for that.
Andrew (Halfling Gypsy) said: Add a NewLine after the exclamation marks. I use 
 for that. That worked perfectly, thanks!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Glad it worked. That kind of API Command Button stuff has become almost a "fu" of mine. And man oh man are there some random doozies in there.