Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Adding a class resource and the token

I am adding Vitality points to all my PC's, using a class resource box.  However I'm only able to link this number to their token if they have 1 or 0 class resources; if they have 2 class resources then the box I add is not showing up in the Attributes and Abilities section and can't show up in a bubble on the token.  I've tried to add it to the Attributes and Abilities page but to no avail.  Can anyone give me guidance or is this something the sheet just won't do for now?
Is this for the D&D 5e OGL sheet?   If yes, the issue is that you cannot assign a repeating section attribute to a token bubble.  On the OGL sheet, the first two class resources are not repeating attributes, but any that you add beyond that are. You can work around this by making Vitality one of the first two class resources and move others to the repeating section if you don't need to assign those to a token bubble.
Yes and Oh, good idea Oh Lord.  Thanks!