Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Hiding formula in dice rolls

Hi, In tephra a modifier for a dice roll is made up of up to 12 values (1 per specialty). The tephra sheet I am modifying has auto calculated values for these modifiers which all work fine, but when you do a dice roll it shows all the additions, i.e. 1d12+0+0+2+1+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0. I would like to have it so that it only shows the dice roll plus the total for all the modifiers i.e. 1d12+3. Is there a way of doing this? I guess I could use a sheet worker, but I don't want to have to set up on:change calls for the 120 different fields involved. I'm hoping there is a simple solution...
[[ 1d12 + [[ lots of modifiers ]] ]]