Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost mine of Phandelver redbrand hidehout

Hi for some reason the dynamic lighting on my lost mines is wrong. On the redbrand hideout one of the doors is not a door on the dynamic lighting layer so i could not open it to late my players go through. What should be a door is just part of the whole outline for the dynamic lighting.
It's not a door, its a passage under the stairs (the yellow is to indicate that it runs underneath that square). Best way to deal with it is to just drag the players into section 3 yourself.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
To my understanding, there should both be a break there and not a break. The hard DL line is for the stars, and the passage way goes under the stairs. I may be off with that assumption. None the less, I shall point the Devs here so they can fix if necessary. 
i add the yellow line for the players and thanks. :)