Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

How do I purchase the Monster Manuel?

I wish to purchase the Monster Manuel, but I am unable to find a "button" to click to make the purchase. If I click the icon in image below, it says page not found. I read comments on the forums from the last two months from people with problems using the MM, but I still want to try it. Is there some reason I can't purchase it? Or am I simply looking in the wrong place. I also tried clicking on WotC as a filter and it is not there. If I can make this purchase then I would be interested in purchasing Volo's and the Yawning Portal. It seems strange that this would be so hard to do. From a business point of view, I'd think you would make it as easy as possible for people to make purchases from you. Thank you in advance for any help you can give, Andy 
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hey, Andres, when you visit the  Monster Manual Bundle Page , you should see a large pink purchase button like so: If this is not the case, could you please perform the following and post back with the results? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache
Hello Franky, Thank you for the help, I will install Firefox and try it. As you can see I only have chrome installed. I also included the following images so that you could see the strange formatting problem all marketplace products have on my computer. The previous image, from my OP, was just a scroll down of the same page as below. Apart from the strange formatting, I have no "Buy" button.  I will get to work on installing Firefox now. I just thought a screen cap might tell you something about the problem. And as you can see, it is not just the MM that shares this formatting problem, but any other item I have tried to purchase.

Edited 1490796751
My guess would be that you've enlarged font size in your browser's preferences. While it definitely is handy and helps to read small text it also breaks formatting on alot of websites. I would recomend using browser scaling (ctrl+mouse_scroll or ctrl +\-) or using windows zoom feature (by default press Win button and hold +\-)
The only extensions I have in Chrome are now turned off as you can see in the following image. That didn't solve the problem. Will continue working on the other options.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Yes, the formatting is weird. It looks like the page isn't loading correctly, and the image is obscuring the purchase button. I'll bring this to the Devs attention and see if they have further insight into why this is happening.
Thanks Roman,  That is very strange indeed. I was at 100% and I could not see the "Buy" button. When I zoomed out to 90% it became visible. Thank you, but how odd that one must be zoomed out to a point that the letters are smaller than normal to see the button. I will now always zoom out on the marketplace.  The marketplace designers might want to consider this. I might not be the only person who can't make purchases. The truth is that I have put off this purchase for a couple of months, because I didn't see how to do it. I only posted last night because someone was "forcing" me to get the MM. How much revenue is Roll20 loosing because of a "formatting" glitch? Just a thought. I'm not ranting here, only wanting the VTT I love to prosper.  If you look at my address bar, you will see in the fotos I posted that I am at 100%. When I zoom in or out, Chrome puts a magnifying glass next to the favorites star. Thank you again, Roman. Andy
Hold on! Don't close this thread yet. I have another problem. Though I have a sufficiently large credit on my account, I cannot make the purchase. It is demanding a CC. I neither have or use CC's. I do have money in my Roll20 accout, though. Why can't I make my purchase now?
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
To protect your private information when handling matters pertaining to accounts and billing, we will ask that you please directly contact the Roll20 Dev Team by sending an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with all relevant information regarding your situation.
Why not just make a third payment option. CC, Paypal, and existing Roll20 credit? Would be much simpler for the client. Making it difficult to purchase from you is never a good business plan. Thank you,&nbsp; Andy
Greetings all and thank you for your help.&nbsp;Andres D. I have received your email and will help with the rest of this issue in that message, resolving this thread. Of note, the Roll20's Marketplace is a place for Community Artists and our licensed partners to sell their work. As such, the payment systems for the Marketplace and Roll20 subscriptions are separate. Gifting credit is only for subscriptions at this time.&nbsp;