Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tutorial bug

It's maybe not so important, but it seems that i have a bug in the tutorial. In the "journal" tutorial, when it ask me to create a new folder, i do it. I put exactly the same name as they ask me to... Then i click on "ok". Then... Nothing. No more instruction, and the tutorial don't go to the next step. (JukeBox) I don't know if there is more for this but then i skip it... And i have the same problem with the JukeBox Tutorial : When i click on "Track", the normal way to find track open but... no more instruction, and it doesn't go to the next step. Well... I supposed  i didn't had more to learn in the tutorial, but it kinda surprise me when i check it. For the track bug, it's probably because the tutorial was made with the old track system which is not available now, but i can't explain for the journal. Have a nice day !
Gid
Roll20 Team
Our Tutorial needs an overhaul to not only cover changes to current features, but also include new features. This issue with the Tutorial crashing out is known and we hopefully can stabilize it when we do another pass to update the tutorial. Presently, we recommend hopping to the next Tutorial chapter via the outline if its ends up crashing. Each feature is covered at length on our  wiki if you need more information on any of them.
I am also having the same issues with the tutorial. Also, when it goes over editing characters in the journal the box that it is referencing is blank.