Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG, experienced player, voice chat only, Mon-Fri European time.

Looking for a game, got every weekday free. Must finish no later than 22:00 GMT (I'm at +2). Role Playing before Roll Playing. I like combat, but dislike when there's too much of it, or it's just combat for the sakes of combat. Enjoy to play sandbox type games, where character actions are not constrained by plot rails, and decisions matter and shape the world. Would like to play Pathfinder, D&D 4E, Shadowrun 4/5E, FFG 40K (any, but Black Crusade or Rogue Trader preferable), nWoD (Requiem, Mortals, Hunter ), Conspiracy X, WFRP. Can learn a new system, if the game looks appealing. If you are interested, please post here, or contact me via Skype: vnergalv
Vladimir- WE run a general Skype chat room and an independent scheduling site. Have 20+ players and GM's working together and from all over the world. IF you are interested PM me and I will add you. G
Bump!
You aren't the only European looking for a game to join, i'm one as well, and very expreienced with v3.5 and PF...
I know I'm not the only one. Maybe we should combine our efforts? Or maybe even get another vict.. erm... person, and having a group just look for a GM. In what kind of game are you interested most?
Any 3.5 or PF, though i would prefer to play Full-blooded Orc, but only 2% of GMs would allow a player to play such a Race, or so is my experience with GMs thus far...
Bump!
* Opens the WDC (World Debug Console) and turns on "TGM" and "Nates" and combines it with "NRA" Giving himself infinite health and mana, spells per day and assorted things, then starts to randomly toss fireballs around like he was fighting invisible monsters. Wwwweeeeeeeeee
- What? Another Bump? When will you stop? - When I find a game! And help Donovan find one!
You can only play BEFORE 22 pm?
Regrettably, yes.
Bump!
Bumping never stops!
I might be able to offer a game more suited to your time zone as i have every afternoon free Monday to Friday GMT time zone. The only issue i can see here is that out of the systems you like i only have experience with rogue trader/dark heresy, but do have plenty of experience in other systems, such as savage worlds, open quest 2, call of cthulhu, dungeon world, traveller (mongoose version) and a few others as well. Any interest or willingness to learn any of the above?

Edited 1386611006
Wow! WOW! Traveller?! DO WANT! Something came up for Friday, but I'm free from Monday to Thursday.
Ok, i can be quite flexible on any of those days afternoons (Mon-Thu) ideally Tue/wed but as i said i am flexible. Can run Traveller as well. What times are good for you?
Any time between 14:00 and 00:00 GMT +2 is good for me. If Tuesday and Wednesday are the same for you, I'd pick Wednesday.
Okay, Wednesday would be good. Time wise, how about 15:00pm GMT (Your time 17:00pm) till 18-19:00 GMT (20-21:00pm) your time?
Perfect!
Cool, when shall we start and should we try to find other interested players?
I could do Traveller as a player Wednesdays. I recently wrapped two traveller mini campaigns that I ran here on Roll20. I'm in GMT-5 (EST, US). I could run Conspiracy X 1.0 down the road, but not this month, once we got a group going. Ran that for years.
That's cool, but the time zone is not convenient at all. Noel, maybe you should add me in skype, or PM me your skype name? My skype is vnergalv As so additional players, I talked with Joker today, and he would like to play too. I'm ok with a group of any size, as long as it's not too big.
Well, 2 players are fine to start with, if any more wish to join later that would be cool as well. I will PM you my Skype a little later today.