Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any interest in a Wrath of the Righteous game (Pathfinder AP)

I've been itching to try out Roll20, and I'm currently running a Play-By-Post game using the newest Pathfinder Adventure Path. Would anyone be interested in playing in the game. The game would have to be played either in the evenings during weekends, or anytime Mondays or Wednesdays.
I'm interested in playing, what timezone are you in?
+1, Interested. So, the game will be text based, or you are gonna use voice chat? Timezone?
I'd like to do voicechat, but that would be up to whether the players have/want to use it. I'm in Eastern Time Zone, but at least on Mondays and Wednesdays, I'm pretty flexible on when we play.
Sounds good, If you don't mind a New player sign me up.
Im interested, fairly new to tabletop and roll20 but played a few sessions. In EST and mondays or weekends is great for me.

Edited 1385401659
Both days are good for me, I'm an experienced player and like Pathfinder. The best games I have run in the past were Pathfinder games. But I'm at GMT +2, so what time are we talking about? Starting at this time or a bit earlier is good. Can do even earlier... a lot actually, but can not play later than 22:00 GTM (12 AM GMT +2)
Would love to play wrath of the righteous. Can do around 11:PM EST, so consider me if you'll have the spot.
My Skype name is ERoy486. If you're interested, give me a call and we can talk.