Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Online Character Sheets

Does anyone know of any good fillable D&D 5e character sheets online? I'm applying for a game and I need to post a link to my character sheet but I can't find anywhere to make one online.
1490928481
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'd recommend asking the GM what he or she wants, but myth-weavers is likely.
1490933523

Edited 1490933601
Traditionally, players fill out the Character Sheet tab of a Character within their DM/storyteller's Game after being assigned that Character by their DM/storyteller. Within a Game, only the Creator or promoted GMs are able to add Characters and assign them to players . Alternatively, if you are able to export Characters into your DM/storyteller's Game, you may opt to create a Character within your own Game , and then transfer that Character to your DM/storyteller's Game using the Character Vault . Like Brian recommended, I would ask for that GM's preference, if they have not immediately specified. However, you might impress a GM by showing off a completed Roll20 Character Sheet. Good luck!
I mainly link to Mythweavers for when I apply to games and they request a sheet link, so far I've not had any complaints, though as stated before usually if your unsure about something its worth just quickly asking the GM as opening a line of communication to your potential GM could easily work in you favour during the application process as it may highlight your interest in their game as long as you arnt just pushing them to get yourself in.
1490979609
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Silvyre said: Like Brian recommended, I would ask for that GM's preference, if they have not immediately specified. However, you might impress a GM by showing off a completed Roll20 Character Sheet. This appears to be a case of a GM wanting character sheets to be submitted as part of the process to get into the game in the first place, so a Roll20 sheet actually isn't a viable option.
Brian said: Silvyre said: Like Brian recommended, I would ask for that GM's preference, if they have not immediately specified. However, you might impress a GM by showing off a completed Roll20 Character Sheet. This appears to be a case of a GM wanting character sheets to be submitted as part of the process to get into the game in the first place, so a Roll20 sheet actually isn't a viable option. Certainly, a Roll20 Character Sheet is no less reviewable than any other Character Sheet; I see this as an extremely viable option. I would personally try PMing a prospective GM a join link to a Game in which you've already filled out the Roll20 Character Sheet you wish to play with (provide that Character with permissions for All Players to view and edit). If things do not work out for you, you can tweak the Character and apply to another game with the same join link.
1491001236

Edited 1491001263
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Personally, I prefer  this google sheet for my non-roll20 sheet needs. If using a Roll20 sheet won't work for you.