Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fallout pnp any possable intrest in this?

So i have wanted to play the fallout pnp rpg for a while now. I am almost at a point where i think i can start running it and i was wondering if anyone was interested in joining if i was to run it.I want to shoot for thursdays after 7pm but we can work out the time later if i get this thing off the ground. so anyone interested?
I would be interested in this.
YES. YES, I WOULD BE INTERESTED.
Im interested if you can teach the system.
Interesting. Does it run off the SPECIAL system? I might be down for this.
I would be extremely interested in this depending on time zone.But yeah love fallout.
Paul N. said: Interesting. Does it run off the SPECIAL system? I might be down for this. Yea it does. just like the games. the weapons are diffrent though.
Brandon C. said: Im interested if you can teach the system. I know a good portion of the system but there are some things i am iffy about since when i did my test of this i never ran combat but i got the basics even if i have to hr some stuff.
Ok i have a game set up. pm me for a link to the campain.
Sounds interesting. but you never mentioned the time zone you're using.
I have played the pnp game since the first Falouthit PC game came out, and still play it now and again, is it the same you'll play? Or is there a new rule set and all that? Or more like, could you link me to a page that showcases the books/rules you use for this game? I'm a Falout fan, but more of the older games, the new Fallout3/NW are SH!T in my opinion :P
<a href="http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=63" rel="nofollow">http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=63</a> We will be using the matt stanley versions due to the clear some things up and add more weapons.
I would like to join at central time.
have a complete rule set for fallout p n p /unlimited and 2.0 half a dozen premade mods 2 home made mods, as well as several cross over stories