Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

13th Age Character Sheet Issues

Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
Hi there- I just set up a character using the 13th Age sheet and all was smooth until I tried Turn Undead. This spell has multiple targets however when you click the spell it only rolls 1 attack roll, is there a way to change this?  Also I wasn't sure how to macro the damage for my attacks as it only has a WIS-base in the attributes and there isn't an easy sum to get the modifier from this value so I just made a new modifier called WIS-Mod. Can anyone tell me what the proper way to do it is? Thanks
Within the context of the sheet and the way it works, I don't believe there's a way to have a single ability to roll multiple attack rolls. In this particular case, it would be necessary to use the power once per enemy. If I'm wrong on this, I would certainly like to hear how it could work. WIS-Mod is the right way to do this, actually. It's what was used within the pregens used in 13th Age adventures.

Edited 1491069441
Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
WIS-Mod doesn't exist in the attributes tab- I have to create it myself. The correct way to do it, I found out was (WIS-base -10)/2 but when I tried to add in CHA as well the macro went crazy and wouldn't work.  As for the attacking multiple targets- I just used one of the custom slots for extra attack rolls, so instead of labeling it 'hit' or 'effect' or whatever I just chose custom and one the line of text I had 'Target 2: [macro] Target 3: [macro]' etc. It works well enough for now: