Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Derived Token Auras?

Is there currently any way to have a tokens aura size be derived from a character Attribute field? Like if a fire elemental had a hear aura I wanted to be able to easily see I could add it onto the monster sheet and then whenever I drag out a token it would come with that aura pre-set?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Well, if every fire elemental using that sheet had the same aura, you could set the aura, then  save that token as the default token for the character, and you'd get that aura when you dragged the creature out. However, there's no built-in means to have the aura change when an attribute changes. An API script could do it, though.
You can just set the token with an aura and save it as the default token.
Okay, I was thinking of something where the same character might be used on different tokens (labelled A, B, C etc or something like that) which might differ. But good to know.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could make the token a rollable table and switch between the images with right click > choose side.