Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Traker Jacker...

Edited 1491354498
So I believe the author of TrackerJacker is no longer with us. So im curious about other active scripts that do the same thing. I know Aaron has a group initiative that does something similiar but my main selling point on TJ is the Status tracker, I love it. Are there any suggestions as to replacements for these?
What do you mean by the status tracker? I have not seen that API. Can you post a example?

Edited 1491424668
It's called Tracker Jacker, it's an old script but in my opinion a must, It's a Turn tracker (with a moving icon for tokens) and can store favorite status effects that calculate as the rounds tick. No more forgetting to aplly bleed damage, or forgetting how many round of Bless are left. TrackerJacker Forum page
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Is there a reason you are looking to discontinue use of TrackerJacker?
No I love it, was just afraid it was obsolete and I was missing something better lol.
Altho I wish players had access to my favorites, would make things easier.
Not that I wouldn't love to see the feature added to Groupinitiative.. prod prod...

Edited 1491419453
Agreed Raven, to get around this I have both scripts installed, and just made a query button with group Init and Tracker Jacker commands in one. ?{Pick a function|Add Group,!group-init|Start/Pause,!tj -start | Clear,!tj -clear | Reset Round,!tj -reset |Tracker Jacker Help,!tj -help|Group Init Help,!group-init --help}
Neat!
Ravenknight said: Not that I wouldn't love to see the feature added to Groupinitiative.. prod prod... +1. I am a loyal Scriptomancer brand consumer who would love some condition tracking as well
Tim
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I also still use TrackerJacker - it seems to be working fine, my API scripts don't crash or anything.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Gary W. said: Ravenknight said: Not that I wouldn't love to see the feature added to Groupinitiative.. prod prod... +1. I am a loyal Scriptomancer brand consumer who would love some condition tracking as well Feedback received! =D
Yeah seeing some sort of status tracking functionality in TurnMarker or GroupInit would be amazing.
Chris D.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I just wanted to mention that I am currently undertaking a major upgrade to the old TrackerJacker script. The new version will have all old functionality, but will add token level attribute modifications based on status.   IE: you can have 10 mooks, with different status' and queries as to thier attributes will depend upon which status's the token has. 
Nice Chris! Hey a peev of mine is the fact that players don't have accees to my "GM" favorites, or the ability to create there own fav's. Just a function suggestion if it seems valid.
Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
Does anyone know if there's a way to clear favorites? I've got one condition favorited (poisoned2) that shows up in the favorites list, but when I click edit or remove I get the error message "Status 'poisoned2' is not on the favorite list". I tried disabling and re-enabling the script, but that didn't fix it.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What is the command for group initiative for this?
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Also anyway to make this work for GURPS?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Scott S. said: What is the command for group initiative for this? I'm not quite sure what "this" you're talking about, but GroupInitiative uses the command '!group-init'.
Hey Scott S. I'm currently using it in my GURPS games and seems to work fantastic. Just set your favorites for things like shock, stun, etc.
I also like the Tracker Jack.  The ability to add token status is just awesome.  I would love to see the script updated with some newer modern styles.  
Savare said: I also like the Tracker Jack.  The ability to add token status is just awesome.  I would love to see the script updated with some newer modern styles.   Me, too. It's a shame I can't code.
Chris D.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I started an upgrade to it, but got sidetracked on other projects, but hope to get back to it in the not too distant future.  What features/styles would you like to see?