Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Twilight: 2000 2nd Edition] GM LFP: Weekday evenings, Pacific Time.

Disclaimer I've never ran T2000 before but I'd like to if there is enough interest. I have ran Traveller and an assortment of other games. This game wouldn't start until early June. If there isn't enough interest I'll try to recruit for Cthulhutech instead.  _____________________________________ About Since I don't have a lot of spare time this would have to be a weekly 1.5 hour game. Wednesdays from 8-930 PM Pacific.  If you're interested reply to this post, tell me a little about yourself, and if you're a good fit I'll invite you to the game ahead of officially posting the game in LFG. 
I could definitely swing that! I have both versions.
I'm actually setting up the run this but it'll be in about two months
Kilgs said: I could definitely swing that! I have both versions. Awesome. I will keep you in mind if I set this up. James J. said: I'm actually setting up the run this but it'll be in about two months I wouldn't mind being a player if I don't find enough players myself. 
Done, but mine will be set up to be an extremely bleak, depressing, narrative style super-detailed sandbox, not the usual shoot 'em up. Side note, I am also a Traveller Superfan. "Merxiless" on CotI. Aramis asked me  will I be using modules... I will, but only for source material about towns.  Mostly it will be causal responses from whatever the player character group does.  A lot of it will be digging deep to find reasons to keep on going, without losing individual and collective humanity.
James J. said: Done, but mine will be set up to be an extremely bleak, depressing, narrative style super-detailed sandbox, not the usual shoot 'em up. Side note, I am also a Traveller Superfan. "Merxiless" on CotI. Aramis asked me  will I be using modules... I will, but only for source material about towns.  Mostly it will be causal responses from whatever the player character group does.  A lot of it will be digging deep to find reasons to keep on going, without losing individual and collective humanity. Im pretty sure you'd do a better job than me then :D If you get this going I'd love to play. I'm OCD about being a good player since I've almost always had to be the GM. 
Done I'll give you a link to the Discord server this isn't going to happen for about two months though maybe take a look at it and see if you like it and if so then we can play, I'll send you the link and a little bit right now I'm in a vehicle it's too hard to type
Oh bloody hell... Aramis is here. Count me out... Unless... he doesn't get red font on Roll20 ;-) Please drop me a line when you start thinking about setting this up. Pacific Time is bad for me (CST and put the kid to bed) but I'll definitely see how I can work around it. Kilgs (also on COTI)
Kilgs said: Oh bloody hell... Aramis is here. Count me out... Unless... he doesn't get red font on Roll20 ;-) Please drop me a line when you start thinking about setting this up. Pacific Time is bad for me (CST and put the kid to bed) but I'll definitely see how I can work around it. Kilgs (also on COTI) I have no idea what you just said! lol

Edited 1492018707
There is a community of people on COTI, Citizens of the Imperium, that plays Traveller. I Think Aramis was one of the mods, certainly a name in the community. Not sure if the same Aramis, but very likely.

Edited 1492059168
James J. said: There is a community of people on COTI, Citizens of the Imperium, that plays Traveller. I Think Aramis was one of the mods, certainly a name in the community. Not sure if the same Aramis, but very likely. Yes. Grognardus mentioned him so I thought he was here... as I mentioned, I'm also on COTI. It's a small group over there so we generally have crossed paths at some point. It supports T2K as well as Traveller.