Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question for Sheet Authors

Gid
Roll20 Team
As you've probably noticed, the stickied CSS Wizardry forum thread hit the two month auto-closure flag. We're able to unlock it again, but I wanted your input on whether we wanted to do that or move the thread's contents over to a living wiki document? What do you all think?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I'd rather the CSS Wizardry thread be unlocked.  The forum is my first place to look and going to the wiki is a bit more difficult to use and ask questions on, etc.
I think both options integrated into one would be best. Make a link to a wiki that contains the summed up version on the contents of the CSS Wizardry thread, and give us the option to update it as we go. That way, while new information will be available on the forums, archived information can be sorted through quickly on the wiki instead of scrolling through page after page looking for that one tidbit.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
The wiki is the correct place to share/show information that pertains to roll20, where a forum is more of a discussion/dialogue around specific topics or sub sets of topics
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I agree with what have been said above. Forum thread to show/ask/discuss. Wiki to index known and discussed techniques (the "best of" I might say).