Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Quick Sheet Question [Pathfinder] - Include attack in special ability

Edited 1491664607
I would like to include an attack macro in a special ability.   For example; I have an attack for two handing my Longsword.  I make an ability "Whirlwind Attack".  I want the ability "Whirlwind Attack" to roll my Longsword attack, then include special notes. Specifically I am in a Path of War game, and I would like to set up special abilities for my various strikes that includes bonus damage and notes. Thank you for any help!

Edited 1491700212
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
On the Pathfinder sheet, you can include extra damage/attack macros, additional iterative attacks, and notes with each attack.  Check the settings page and ensure to enable the advanced features to see the extra options. You can also add an ability and create an attack from it using the Attack and Damage subsection.  You will still need to roll the attack from the attacks section.