Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds (Tabbed) 02 APR 2017 Update

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just wanted to make everyone aware that the Savage Worlds (Tabbed) sheet has been updated with some new functionality.  You can view the  changelog for complete details, but the biggest updates are: Quick Settings: A section in the configuration that allows you to automatically select all the options for one of the supported settings (such as Rifts) with a single click Support for Rifts (including Robot Armor and Power Armor) Support for Rippers (including Rippertech) If anyone encounters a problem, please let me know.
Thank you! This is awesome!
I personally like the combat cheat sheet A LOT.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Brian said: I personally like the combat cheat sheet A LOT. You may be the only person who has noticed it... LOL i keep meaning to go back in and revamp that thing. 
Finderski said: Brian said: I personally like the combat cheat sheet A LOT. You may be the only person who has noticed it... LOL i keep meaning to go back in and revamp that thing.  Haha, I was making a character for a Rifts game Thursday and was like "what's this"? Honestly, it's huge for people learning the system.