Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Linking class choice to the class specific section of code (Monster of the Week adapted from Monsterhearts)

Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
Hi all, so I have used the Monsterhearts character sheet and adapted it to Monster of the Week. SO far it's going ok,  The problem is that I have the choices for 'class' and they are all coded with a value (0-12) and when you select your class it highlights the relevant radio button (again value 0-12)  What should happen is that once you choose your class the specific code section for that class should show up with nothing else- ready for you to input your moves and stats etc. However this doesn't happen. Instead every sheet just shows up in a long line. There is no code section that links the radio buttons values to showing a specific section of code.  Any help is really appreciated. I can provide screenshots if that would be useful
Sounds like you need tabs. My sheet does this, but in a different way. > Here < but I got the idea from the basic layout of the Apocalypse World sheet > Here < take a look at em, and if you need any help, feel free to PM me or respond here. I'll keep an eye on this thread :)
Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
I had a look but I'm not sure how to convert it as it's very different. This is why my layout looks like:  So the big list is all the playbooks. Then there's all the radio buttons linking to them- but then it rolls straight into the first playbook without even linking that playbook t the radio buttons. If I need to I will take the apocalypse one and just adapt that instead, but I've sunk a few hours into this already so I'm hoping I can fix it.  I'm basically teaching myself the code structure as I go as well- I'm not a programmer I'm just using basic logic to get it how I want it