Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

High number of user's Bug?

So i have 6 players in a call right now, and a message popped up saying "There are a high number of users in your video chat call. If any of the players do not have sufficient internet bandwidth, you may experience degraded performance or instability as a result."    We do not use the video OR voice for roll20 and have our "avatars" set to name only.    whats this mean? since we do not use video or voice?  is it always reverting to using video and voice even though we do not use it? 

Edited 1491787323
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I would double check that everyone is set to do not transmit video/voice and do not receive video/voice from others.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
On top of what Brian suggested, since your Game is not currently using Roll20's A/V, I would suggest that the Game's Creator toggle the Video + Audio Chat Tech dropdown to None.
I did not know about that Silvyre!  i just changed it! thank you.  once i do that, will it change throughout the whole players pages as well too? 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
xTimmyx said: once i do that, will it change throughout the whole players pages as well too?  Yup!
FANTASTIC! maybe now i wont have any Blue Screen's of Death now! <3   i've been having so much trouble with BSoD pertaining to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (sighs) still trying to sort that out. 
@silvyre a follow up Question.. if you know.... just how much bandwidth will this free up by doing this? 

Edited 1491810088
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Possibly up to a few Mbps.
Silvyre you are a SAINT! <3 thank you for all your hard work once again <3 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Happy rolling!