Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Two API scripts using the same fields?

I'm wondering if there's any actual significance to this dialog box. Torch or it's dependencies read or write fields that are used by other scripts you currently have installed. There is a possibility that these scripts might conflict with each other. Would you like to continue the installation? Does this matter, it seems like it's talking about the light fields and vision fields but I can't be sure.  So I'm not sure this is safe to install the only thing I can think that would be using the same field as this is 5e Shaped Sheet. So is this safe to install I'd hate for it to totally wreck aeverything somehow.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You can largely ignore that dialog.  Basically, it just means both scripts declared that they manipulate the same field of data, but it's hard to say from that they will conflict, particularly when they are just reading that data.
That's what I figured I can't imagine Torch really doing anything major to conflict with anything else.