Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking For Players for a Mecha Game (Using Battle Century G Rules)

Edited 1491839524
Looking for Players for a Mecha game with heavy influences from the game EVOLVE I'am the Game Master, System is Battle Century G, 4/15/2017,@Late Afternoon or night, PST on Weekends Your Post Body: I've been haveing so much fun playing Evolve and I found the whole game very interesting. I wanted to play a game useing that world, I also really like the Battle Century G rules for character creation and mecha creation. There rules light and easy to use with a simple D10 system of doing things. You can really make any kind of Character you want and the same goes for Mecha Construction as well. As for my GM style I allow alot of player agency giving hints only when my players ask or do something that would constitue me giving help. For this game I plan to have a Job Board that will give general details on a mission the crew can choose to go on with the details telling you how dangerous the mission is. I want players to build any Mecha they want, but I will be giving them one power that they will have that is special to there character that goes with there choice of class. So in evolve theres (Assault, Trapper, Medic, and Support) So you'd pick one and your special power would be something based on one of those classes. An example would be a player that Makes an absolute damage dealer and wants to be a medic, there special power could be makeing one of there attacks do healing instead of damage. Check it out write an application if your interested. New players of course are welcome to play I have all of the rule books and will be available to answer any questions.

Edited 1491857590
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55182/evolve-2-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55182/evolve-2-</a>... Link to the LFG listing
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
ZAT said: BTW I noticed I spelled using wrong I can't change it. That's ok, I fixed it for you.&nbsp; Happy gaming! :)

Edited 1491944504
I will provide all the books you will need

Edited 1491944483
You can be a robot