Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Suggest the 5 best scripts to use with Yawning Portal please.

I got the add on and am going to be running it, was wondering if anyone else was and what if any were the most needed or useful scripts for it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 
So of course you have the Shaped Sheet Companion so that doesn't count. GroupInitiative Torch (I like Blood and Honor) TurnMark1 Aura/Tint Health Colors Those are my 5 so far but I'm always looking for more stuff.
Personally I think the two best scripts- pretty much much haves are tokenmod and ChatSetAttr.  Group Initiative, Turnmarker1, Aura/Tint, and Area of Effect are used every session at my table. It's a trap and LightCrumbTrails see heavy usage. Group Check and Apply damage are very useful if you have fights with AoE going off. Marching Order is nice if you have a player going AFK a lot- just put him on follow so his token doesnt end up all alone in the dark. Also useful for keeping familiars and NPCs with the party without the DM having to move them. 
The top three I use during a session (that I didn't write) are: GroupInitiative TokenMod Bump (Being able to easily move tokens on the GM layer from the token layer, as well as easily include them when using Group Initative makes it a must for me.) I use a lot of others for setting up adventures, but you don't need those since it's already set up. Question regarding Torch:  Except for the flicker aspect, which I wouldn't use, is there anything it can do that TokenMod cannot?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Torch has a few commands for turning off and on the dynamic lighting on a page, that's about it aside from flicker.