Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP AD&D2E Homebrew] Saturdays, Bi-Weekly 2PM CST

Edited 1492171893
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
Any class allowed, provided you can tell me where it is in what book, same for kits. Custom races being used on a custom world. Please be willing to read and pay attention to details. This is not a combat heavy game, and combats that do come up will typically be avoidable with a little persistence. Roleplay will be in voice, we have a Discord set up for that, cams are not necessary, but welcome if you wish to use them. I think I covered all the bases, but if I missed anything, let me know. If you are interested, please PM me so I can interview over Discord. Please have a day and time in mind for your interview to speed up the process. I am available most days and times and will work with you as best as I can. Roleplay / Rollplay = 80% / 20% You can bring a character concept, but don't expect to keep the stats and I still want to know where the kit / class came from if it's something obscure. Current party makeup is Rogue-Monk, Rogue-Performer, Priest, Specialty of Miracle (In game god) I am only looking for 2 more players max. No roles have to be fulfilled, feel free to play what you want. EDIT: Sorry for the misleading information. I meant to type Saturday, not Sunday. If a mod could adjust in their spare time, it would be much appreciated. :)
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
SFX said: EDIT: Sorry for the misleading information. I meant to type Saturday, not Sunday. If a mod could adjust in their spare time, it would be much appreciated. :) Fixed that for you :)