Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Prison Builder Set released!

Edited 1492278955
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Tonight, there's gonna be a Jail Break! Blood will be shed, Lives will be lost, someone will probably steal some guards clothes, and the party will be forced to crawl through 13 miles of raw sewage to their freedom... But who's going to do something about the Executioner? He's still hot on your trail! Included in this pack: 350 Pieces in this set of Modular Tiles! Pillars and Columns GALORE! Doors that SWIVEL when rotated Gates, Bars, and More- Made to create a variety of Prison cells for any map! Several "Snap Into Place" Prison Tiles with Variations of lighting, Fully Compatible with Endless Dungeons Vol. 3-6 Seven FULL sized maps (20x20 in standard Roll20 units) Also compatible with Endless Dungeons Vol. 3-6 Tiles and Maps. All Maps created with a Blank Version for your own creative varients, a "lightless" Decorated version (for DMs wanting to enforce those dark vision barriers, stupid Humans and their standard vision, you should be more like a Dwarve!), A standard Torch Light Version, and an Ultra Mega Magical Version with Alternate Lighting and Detail for those High Magic Settings!!! Now take this rusty shank and GOOD LUCK getting past the Executioner... He'll be waiting... <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1573/mun" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1573/mun</a>...
The link goes to a different set.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Weird, I have set this link to the proper set 3 times now. I'm not sure why it's sending everyone to the wrong set. I double, triple checked and it's still sending to volume 6. Looking into getting this fixed at the moment.&nbsp;
Silvyre
Forum Champion
(Link fixed)
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thanks Silvyre I don't know how that was happening, I got the link from two different spots and it was still sending to my volume 6 set. Thanks for fixing it!
That's an impressive collection of pillars! Looking really neat.
I'm loving the floor tiles with the glyphs.&nbsp;
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Great looking!&nbsp; I second Ravenknight on the number of different pillars, really fun.