Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

THE Color Animal Inn one-night-only one-shot tonight! Right now! (5pm cst 4-16-2017)(Noob-friendly Pathfinder)

We're open for business again! One night only! I will be accepting the first 4-5 people to post here. Pre-generated characters are available; if you join early enough, I can help you make/import your own. -Barth, Bartender and Owner of "The Color Animal Inn" Old Post for information: Greetings, young hero! Perhaps you have heard by now of the wondrous opportunities to be had in the rapidly-growing town of Owhe ? How a series of earthquakes revealed long-hidden tombs, caverns, and dungeons populated by dangerous monsters and filled with fantastic treasure? And how numerous adventurers have made their fortunes (and sometimes their fates, but let's not dwell on the down side!) by coming here to try their hand at exploration? Well, now it's your turn! Visit the best little town in the middle of nOWHEre!! Shop our bountiful stores, visit our scenic dungeons, and share tales of adventure with other heroes at: The Color Animal Inn! So, here's what's the thing, what it is, is: The Color Animal Inn is my attempt to create a 'game' that anyone can join, on a semi-regular basis. The campaign I have set up includes a large number of complicated interactions between character sheets, macros, token actions, and API scripts. This all works together to make a very, very simple interface, suitable for even the newest newbie to use quickly, easily, and intuitively. NO GAMING KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED Each session will be couched in the idea that participants are visiting a bar, where they can meet one another and discuss various topics of interest. Sound like fun? Want to be part of this? Great, here's all you have to do! Rule 1: Don't be a jerk. I'm the only jerk allowed in this particular tavern, and I've already tried kicking myself out. Don't make me boot you, too. Rule 2: If you obey Rule 1, I don't need a Rule 2. Gameplay will occur on Roll20, and will be recorded. Voice contact will take place through Roll20's voice system. If this fails for some reason (a rare thing lately, although it used to be common) we will use Skype as a backup. You are welcome to broadcast video, as long as you don't make me go back and edit anything later! You are NOT required to do so. The entire session will be recorded as well as being broadcast live across YouTube, meaning that anything done within the program needs to meet YouTube's terms of service. Vulgar language is allowed, within reason. Racism, homophobia, hate speech, and anything like that is not, and anyone displaying such actions will be lucky to get a single warning. You can find prevous episodes of The Color Animal Inn here , or by searching for Phnord Prephect on YouTube. Edit1: This game will NOT be recorded Edit2: Six players is the absolute maximum I'll run with
I'm up for this. No knowledge of Pathfinder though I'm afraid. Pretty new to roll20 too.
Howdy SamH No worries, everything is made VERY simple for new players. A short introduction and you'll be just as able to play as anyone! I'll send you an invite here momentarily. Current VIP List: Alex J Sam H (Edit) Hungry Gnome Open Open Open

Edited 1492385328
I'll pop in. Need to shower and eat, just got off work.
Hi, I am interested no knowledge of pathfinder, okish with roll20, however is my time conversion wrong? was 5pm CST 1.5hrs ago? (ready to go now though)
Hey Chad My bad, it was! I've recently moved to MST and got a bit confused. Wish I could edit it (Probable start: 7pm Central) I'll send your invite momentarily. Current VIP List: Alex J (Returning) Sam H (New) Hungry Gnome (Returning) Chad (New) Open Open
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Got room for 2 more?
Yes, but only just! Assuming everyone shows up, the game is now full! See y'all next time folks. -Phnord Current VIP List: Alex J (Returning) Sam H (New) Hungry Gnome (Returning) Chad (New) MeditatingMunky MeditatingMunky's +1
I'm game but must warn ya we have storms here again.
have a nurse coming around 5 or 6ish pm to work on my leg so I may have to jump in late if thats ok if not I understand
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Game was days ago, on the 16th :)