Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Curse of Strahd (Friday's 12 pm pst)

Edited 1492411744
Need one player for a on going Curse of Strahd game. We recently lost our paladin so we need a cleric or paladin to take his place. Group is level 3 and is still very early on in the campaign. Little experience required, first time curse of Strahd players only.  Do you have what it takes to be the light in the darkness? The becon of hope In a world otherwise devoid of it? Try and survive in this gothic horror styled campaign and battle the vampire lord Strahd in Castle Ravenloft. We play Friday's at 12 pm PST. But use Tuesdays same time for an alternative day.
Hi, i am new to roleplaying and i have never palyed the curse of Strahd. I find the theme really interesting and i wouldnt mind palying a paladin!
I have an level 6 AL character I would be interested in joining he is a light domain cleric. 12 pm PST I could work with but I will just be getting home at that time so maybe 5 minutes from time to time.