Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] Power attack and Iterative Attack Prompt

I want to add for my players the ability to toggle the power attack feat, for their Pathfinder character sheets. I am using: For Attack Penalty ?{Power Attack?|No, 0|Yes, (floor(@{bab}/4) + 1) * -1} For damage (most of them have mythic power attack so the bonus is +3 rather than +2) ?{Power Attack?|No, 0|Yes, ((floor(@{bab}/4) + 1) * 3) * 1.5} In their character sheets under their attacks, if I add the formulas to “Attack Mods” and “Dmg Mods” the prompt does not come up. Going off the documentation ( <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros#Drop-Down_Prompts_for_Roll_Queries" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros#Drop-Down_Prompts_for_Roll_Queries</a> ) I think I am doing the syntax correct? Also a few players now have iterative attacks. Is it possible to have a prompt for that as well so they do not have to have two “attacks” macros for a single attack and iterative attack?
Can you post the entire macro for the attack?
I don't see the option any longer to get the entire macro String for the Pathfinder Character Sheet any longer. Is there another way to get it?
Paul W. said: I don't see the option any longer to get the entire macro String for the Pathfinder Character Sheet any longer. Is there another way to get it? Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I don't use the sheets, I just have people write their own stuff in abilities and attributes, so I am unsure of how the PF sheet works. As far as I can tell, your dropdown syntax is fine, but I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Edited 1492483146
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You can show/hide macro-text fields and more from the Settings page, under the Advanced sub-section. &nbsp;You'll want to enable(show) the " Display 'add-to-roll' rolltime fields". Then you'll either want to add your query globally under Attack tab's, "macro options" or per-attack using the "Add-to-roll macros" sub-section.

Edited 1492546921
Vince said: You can show/hide macro-text fields and more from the Settings page, under the Advanced sub-section. &nbsp;You'll want to enable(show) the " Display 'add-to-roll' rolltime fields". Then you'll either want to add your query globally under Attack tab's, "macro options" or per-attack using the "Add-to-roll macros" sub-section. I put in the two macros I posted above in the "Add to Attack Macro" and "Add to Damage Macro". When the prompt is "Yes" the attack penalty to applying to both to attack and damage and the damage bonus isn't being used.&nbsp; One of my players solved the problem. The damage macro doesn't need the same prompt.

Edited 1492925237
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
All prompts with the same name will have the same output. I solve this by putting the prompt inside the math and having it serve as a toggle.&nbsp; For attack in the attack penalty put: -[[(floor(@{bab}/4) + 1) * ?{power attack?|yes, 1|no, 0}]] for damage : +[[((floor(@{bab}/4) + 1) * 3) * ?{power attack}]]