Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Shameless Plug - Toasty Thaumaturgy: Fire Themed Spell Templates

Gid
Roll20 Team
Hey guys and girls, Just wanted to take a moment to advertise for my first ever marketplace art asset set. I'd be interested to hear what people's feedback is on these. Toasty Thaumaturgy: Fire Themed Spell Templates This is a set of 25 fire-flavored spell templates that should cover a good portion of your d20 needs. If you're a Mentor, you already have access to this asset set as part of the this month's offerings for the Mentor Token Program .
Saul Wynne
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Great set Kristin - and a great mentor bonus , now just need to roll up a Dragon to toast my players with >D
Gid
Roll20 Team
Saul Wynne said: Great set Kristin - and a great mentor bonus , now just need to roll up a Dragon to toast my players with >D Excellent! I.. er.. I mean. Oh noooo... Those poor PCs. Why would you do such a thing?! Glad you like them, Saul. Thank you!
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Nicely done, fire can be tough to make look good. You did a great job.
Hooray! Wait... my mentor privs ran out today. Ah, well, C'est la Vie. I was going to wait until Rugged Reroll to renew.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thanks, Devin! It's really awesome to get compliments from other marketplace artists like yourself and Saul. Thank you again!
Extremely nice. I really like how the different sizes have intensity crafted into them instead of just making sure they look alright when scaled. Will definitely make that 40' radius feel as epic as it should be. Again great work, hope to see more like this from the community ( my personal favorite/request being lightning ).
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thanks! I'm glad that my attempt I made to make larger spells look more volatile/powerful than their smaller brethren got noticed. Lightning huh? Hmmm.... I really need to do a lot more research to see what sort of elements casters chuck around for future templates.
Kristin C. said: Lightning huh? Hmmm.... I really need to do a lot more research to see what sort of elements casters chuck around for future templates. If we're talking D&D spells, then Lightning Bolt, Cone of Cold, Cloudkill and Stinking Cloud immediately come to mind. No doubt there are others.

Edited 1386182457
Sam
Sheet Author
Some stone , iron , prismatic , ice , or force walls and/or other shapes would be awesome. Granted this is pathfinder that I'm pulling from but I'm sure they could find their uses in the the other rule sets. On another note, great job Kristen, I'm loving these templates. I still need to make tokens for all of them though :(.