Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Disappeared purchases

I was working on clearing out my old uploaded pictures, and for some reason, I have lost tons of stuff from my purchases that, for some reason, wound up in my downloads. Is there any way of getting these back?
Gid
Roll20 Team
If you have purchased Marketplace content, you should always be able to access those art packs from the Premium Assets section of the Art Library. If they're missing there too, let us know and we'll do some more digging into what could have happened.
Thanks. I just logged back in and checked it out. It looks like everything is back now. Thanks.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Awesome! I'll mark this issue as resolved.