Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

error with dynamic lighting

in a game i am in my map glitches out whenever the dm enables dynamic lighting and i can only see a small part of the map.  attached is an image which shows an error in the console and i am not sure what to make of it. if needed i can give further information, but i do not know what info that might be
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
ive already gone through the steps and i had a game today and after not working for most of the session it started to work much to the bemusement of the dm and players not sure what the issue is, and in the picture i attached earlier it showed some kind of error not sure if its related
Gid
Roll20 Team
Ethio, the error message is very hard to read in the image. Copying and pasting the text of your entire console log into the thread makes it easier to read and then I can also bring snippets to the Dev team for them to see. If you run into more issues with Dynamic Lighting, please give us a fresh console log and we can triage this further.